This privacy protection policy sets out how Prospect Resumes and Career Services uses and protects any information that you give when you use this website.
Prospect Resumes and Career Services is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
This policy is set out to make sure we’re honest and clear about your privacy whilst visiting the Prospect Resumes and Career Services website. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. To find out more about data privacy for individuals and your rights, click here
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
Personal Data – means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via our website.
We/Us/Our/we/us/our – means Prospect Resumes and Career Services, an Australian company registered under ABN 60753480719.
Our website/our website – means this website; www.prospectresumes.com.au
2. Your Rights
The General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR” gives certain rights to individuals in relation to their Personal Data. The GDPR forms part of the data protection regime in the UK and Europe, together with the new Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA 2018). Despite this not being the law in Australia, this website still ensures to comply with this law allowing our website users to control their personal data collected. Your rights include:
– The right to be informed
– The right of access
– The right to rectification
– The right to erasure
– The right to restrict processing
– The right to data portability
– The right to object
– Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
3. Our Company and Website Information
– This website is owned by Prospect Resumes and Career Services, an Australian company registered under ABN 60753480719.
– Our website is managed and operated by madewithjade.com
– Our website and domain is hosted with VentraIP
– Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted by email at email@example.com
4. What we collect through this website
– When you use any of our website contact forms, we may request any of the following information from you; name, address, telephone number, email address, job title and any other information relating to the form you submit. This allows us to provide you with the most accurate information and quality customer service.
5. What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping.
– We may use the information to improve our products and services.
– We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
– We will send emails with respect to enquiries received through our contact forms.
– We will send you marketing emails relating to our services and offers if you opted into our newsletter. If you receive these emails and want to opt-out at any time, please click the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the email. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
We will only send marketing emails to you if you opt in when submitting one of our website forms and you can easily unsubscribe at any time. Our emails provide exclusive offers for subscribers, advance notice of sales, and product updates. We also use your email address to reply to your enquiries. All marketing emails you receive include links to Unsubscribe, should you wish.
7. Opt-out / Unsubscribe
You may request to stop receiving communications from Escape Hairdressing and Beauty Ltd at any time. You can choose to cancel emails by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link that is provided at the bottom of all email correspondence. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com
– A cookie is a small removable data file that is stored by your web browser on your computer. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
10. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. These websites will have their own privacy policies for which we do not accept any responsibility. This policy does not extend to your use of any other website or to any information you may provide or may be collected by any other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
11. Customer Testimonials
We post customer testimonials on our website which contain personal information such as first name and last name. These testimonials are taken directly from our public Facebook Page. If you wish to remove your testimonial from our website and Facebook page, please contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Controlling your Personal Information
– If you would like a copy of the information we hold on you please email us at email@example.com
– If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– If you would like us to delete your data please contact email@example.com
13. Contact Us
14. Changes to this Policy
Prospect Resumes and Career Services may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last updated on 05/05/19.